Go Pink this October!
SEE PINK, SAN DIEGO?
The City of San Diego turns Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month Every October
Strategies for your company or organization to go pink:
• Lighting up the exterior of your building with a Go Bo Stencil Pink Ribbon with a predetermined tagline
• Lighting up lobbies and windows in the shape of a breast cancer ribbon
• Electronic Reader Boards – using the internal electronic reader boards and or/tv screens and allow for Komen to place messaging about what we do in the community during that month.
• TV Channels – if there are free channels available, allow for Komen to place messaging about what we do in the community on one of the channels
• Plant all pink flowers
• Accenting the interior/exterior by putting in pink light bulbs
• Decorating with pink flags, pink balloons
• Decorating the windows with Komen breast cancer ribbons
• Employees to wear Komen San Diego Pink Ribbons
• Encourage staff to wear pink during specified day of the week during the entire month of October
Who else in San Diego is on board?…
- Hard Rock Café
- Manchester Grand Hyatt
- Mo’s Universe in Hillcrest
- Ace Parking
- Panera Bread & Café
- Hilton San Diego Bayfront
- Horton Plaza Park
- More coming in every day!
If you want to learn more about how you and your company can go pink this October and join the international movement please contact Annie Alwine at Annie@sdkomen.org.
Download See Pink Collateral to have in your office explaining why you are pink!